Skip to main content

Do you have questions on your child's Kindergarten readiness or need information on what you need to enroll a Kindergarten student?  You can find that information here.

Enrollment Forms

District and/or School Transfer Request Forms & Information

Inter-District Request Form (English / Spanish)
(Use when requesting a school outside the Corning Elementary District, for example, ~ from Corning Elementary to Red Bluff Elementary)

Intra-District Request Form (English / Spanish)
(Use when requesting a different school inside the Corning Elementary District, for example, Woodson Elementary to Olive View Elementary)

kindergarten registration information

To attend school, your child must have a physical exam and current immunizations.  It's the law.

Immunizations - Before starting school

Physical Exam - Within 90 days after the start of first grade or as early as 6 months before kindergarten

To schedule a physical exam and immunizations:

  • call your family doctor to make an appointment
  • low-cost immunizations are available from Public Health
  • free exams and immunizations are available for children who qualify by income or have Medi-Cal

For information and free CHDP exams, call the CHDP office at 530.527.6824 or 1.800.655.6854

Child Health & Disability Prevention Program, Public Health Division, Tehama County Health Agency

Enrollment Forms

When enrolling your child for school in the Corning Elementary School District, you must provide documentation verifying your current address.  Information on the type of documents needed to verify your address and other enrollment forms are as follows:

Request for Records (if transferring from a school or district outside of Corning)

Shots that are required to enter school.

Use the following form if you are a caregiver or legal guardian of a child living with you:

Use the following form if your family is living with or doubled up with another family: